Innovative high frequency vibration exciter with efficient electrodynamic drive. The SE-29 offers a very wide frequency range and low transverse motion. Thanks to the wide temperature range and the high payload, the SE-29 is optimally suited for larger sensors or geophones. Besides high quality components, the focus lays on a versatile field of application and easy implementation into existing test environments.
- acceleration, max. (sine-peak): 450 m/s2
- force rating, max. (sine-peak): 95 N
- frequency range: 3 Hz...50 kHz (with optional internal reference standard)
- transverse motion typical < 5 %
- displacement, max. (peak-peak): 10 mm
- temperature range: -20 °C…+80 °C
- payload, max.: 2 kg vertical / 1 kg horizontal
- polished, highly scratch-resistant ceramic armature
- first axial resonance > 52 kHz
- high payload capability for large sensors or geophones
- easy operation in climate chambers
- efficient electrodynamic drive
- internal reference accelerometer optional
- no compressed air supply or zero position controller required
- optional trunnion for vertical and horizontal mode
- calibration of vibration sensors according to ISO 16063-11 and to ISO 16063-21
- vibration tests of small-scale devices
- modal and structural testing
- device testing and sensor characterization
- education and training
- temperature monitoring, active cooling
- extended temperature range and therefore more possible applications
- operation in climate chamber
For further details, please refer to the technical data sheet. Subject to change without notice.
CS Q-LEAP™ SINE with SE-29
CS Q-LEAP™ SINE with SE-29
The CS Q-LEAP™ system is used for vibration calibration of a wide range of sensors including vibration sensors and measurement systems. It is based on the HERO™ vibration controller and the SE-29 high-frequency vibration exciter.
The air-bearing SE-09 high-frequency vibration exciter is a high-tech product developed especially for the high demands of calibration laboratories and metrology institutes as well as for characterization of MEMS sensors.
Air-bearing electrodynamic Vibration Exciter with mounting table for high payloads up to 50 kg. Especially developed for seismic simulation of components,
primary and secondary calibration as well as testing of big and heavy low frequency seismic sensors or geophones.
The SE-11 high frequency vibration exciter was developed especially for the characterization of sensors, MEMS and small components. Due to the design of the armature the DUT can be excited with nearly no cross motion in the frequency range 2 kHz ... 50 kHz.
The exciter is deliberately operated in a certain resonance to cost-effectively generate harmonic acceleration-time signals with very high acceleration amplitudes with a compact 100 N drive. Main applications: amplitude linearity tests of sensors, vibration testing at high accelerations