Calibration Service – Impact Energy
Reliable impact testing to determine mechanical strength
Too high or incorrectly selected impact energy can lead to unnecessary strain and wear of the devices. This makes regular calibration of your spring impact hammer essential.
Our trained specialists currently carry out factory calibrations of spring hammers. However, a DAkkS-certified calibration is already in preparation.
- Everything from one source: Service with in-house calibration systems
- Professional factory calibration
- The lowest possible measurement uncertainty
- Representative measurements (traceable and reproducible)
- Standard processing time in the laboratory only 5–7 work days
Impact testing according to numerous national standards:
- IEC 60068-2-75:2014-09 § 6, Fig. E1
- IEC 60335-1:2013-12 § 21
- IEC 60320-1:2007-11 § 23.5, Fig. 21
»Benefit from our longstanding lab experience!
Contact us now – Our experts can provide tailored advice.«
SPEKTRA Sales Team
Six simple steps to your certificate
Calibration in accordance with
- IEC 60335
- IEC 60068
- IEC 60320