Calibration Service - Dynamic Pressure
Sensor calibration in the field of dynamic excitation of pressure transducers
Pressure sensors are used in dynamic applications, such as in the aerospace industry. However, these pressure transducers are mostly calibrated using static methods. SPEKTRA offers you various solutions for the calibration of sensors used for dynamic pressure measurement. We can dynamically excite and reliably calibrate a wide range of pressure sensors.
Your pressure transducers should be calibrated regularly to keep the quality of your measurements at a high level.
- Dynamic pressure measurement
- A large number of possible sensors can be calibrated
- High quality standard and in-house calibration systems
- Competent advice and reliable service
- Short processing times
Piezoresistive pressure sensors
- Dynamic calibration and tests using air pressure (DPE-01)
Frequency range: 10 Hz…1250 Hz
Amplitude: 0.2 kPa...12 kPa (0.0002 bar...0.12 bar)
- Dynamic calibration using hydraulic pressure pulses
Frequency range: up to 10 kHz
Amplitude: 15 bar
- Overload / Load Tests
Amplitude: 20 bar…500 bar
Pulse width < 2 ms
Piezoelectric pressure sensors
PE sensors are mainly used in dynamic test stands:
- Calibration with low pressure from 2 bar
- Calibration with high pressure up to 4000 bar
IEPE pressure sensors
IEPE sensors are used in dynamic test stands. The focus during calibration is on low pressure.
- Frequency range
0.1 Hz…10 kHz
- Dynamic pressure amplitude, max.
0.8 bar…5 bar (peak)
Matching service for your device: Use our service finder now!
Six simple steps to your certificate
There is a wide range of controllers and calibrators from various manufacturers for a variety of measuring ranges. Once the devices are calibrated (DAkkS), they can be used both as a pressure transmitter and as a reference.
- Dynamic test stands
- Industrial applications
- Automotive (mass production)
«Our goal is to always be one qualitative step ahead.
Do you have questions about our services? Contact us.»
SPEKTRA Sales Team
+49 351 400 24 0
Get your own calibration system from SPEKTRA: