The DAkkS accredited SPEKTRA Laboratory
Our DAkkS (successor of DKD) accredited calibration laboratory D-K-15183-01-00 is accredited for the measurands acceleration and sound pressure level as well as for measurement amplifiers according to the international standard DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025.
Using our own CS18 Calibration system, our calibration laboratory is capable of performing calibration with minimum measurement uncertainty for almost any possible application.
Benefits at a glance
- Qualified counseling
- Short lead times of calibration services (typically 5 working days)
- Internationally recognized calibration certificates (DAkkS, ILAC-MRA)
- Fast and cost-effective alternative to national metrology laboratories (Primary calibration of reference accelerometers according to ISO 16063-11)
- Special calibrations (laser vibrometer, human vibration meter, geophones, dynamic pressure / force, ...)
- Sinusoidal acceleration, velocity and displacement
- Shock acceleration
- Sound pressure level
- Alternating charge and voltage, phase shift ancle
- Dynamic (pressure, force)
- Angular velocity (Rotation rate), dynamic
Sensors, measuring instrument, analyzer, calibrators, optical sensors, laservibrometers, reference laservibrometer, calibration systems
Artificial mastoid, artificial ear, acoustical coupler
Sound level meters, measuring microphones, sound intensity probes, acoustical measurement systems and analyzers, acoustic power measurement systems, calibrators, pistonphones
Signal conditioner, measuring amplifiers, IEPE amplifiers, charge amplifiers, bridge amplifiers, charge suppliers
Impact Hammer, spring-operatred impact-test apparatus, piezo-electrical force sensor (with or without bias voltage)
We do also offer on-site calibration services at the customer's location of e. g.:
- Vibration test systems
- Sensor adjustment systems
- Production test stands
- Special applications
- High reliability of calibration results
- Continuously monitored quality management by external auditors
- International recognition of the calibration results
- Results can be traced back to national and international standards
- Calibration in line with applicable regulations and standards
As a result of calibration, a DAkkS calibration certificate (calibration according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025) or factory calibration certificate, respectively, will be issued. Calibration certificates issued by an accredited laboratory are recognized internationally in the framework of ISO 9000.
You can learn more about the hierarchy of metrological infrastructure in industrial metrology from the neighbouring figure.
This depends largely on your special demands, but we suggest that you should have your quality-relevant measuring equipment calibrated every year.
Our service for you:
- All-encompassing consultation free of charge
- Calibration tailored to your needs
- Cost-free reminder of pending re-calibration every year