CS Q-LEAP™ – The next step calibration system
A technical breakthrough for sensor calibration.
Future proof solution for the digital sensor age.
For analog and purely digital sensors
- powerful analog signal inputs
- various integrated digital DUT inputs
- software flexibly adaptable to new DUT types
- traceable to PTB and other national laboratories
For a complex sensor world
- intelligent DUT database
- information about any sensors and measurement chains can be stored
- a wide range of additional information for user support
- tested long-term stability reduces the calibration cycles of the system
- an intelligent service concept minimizes downtime
For simple data exchange
- Calibration data available as XML files
- Integration of eCal™ as a flexible tool for data merging and transformation
CS Q-LEAP™ systems are the solution for calibration and testing of sensors as well as measurement chains using dynamic methods.
A quantum leap in the world of sensor calibration
and as compared to the last generation of CS systems.
systems are made for analog as well as digital sensors
new GUI was modernized visually as well as technically
increased system performance and more features thanks to the new, powerful vibration control system HERO™
systems allow a flexible frequency range and offer comprehensive software operating modes
easily customizable and offers modular upgrades
future-proof: CS Q-LEAPTM systems are developed for the future, flexible and boundlessly extendable
integrated database enables easy DUT management
versatile output options for calibration results provide a strong basis for calibration certificates
Michael Mende – product manager at SPEKTRA – explains in detail.
The «Q» stands for ...
... of products and services from over 26 years of experience with sensor calibration. Our hardware, systems and services are accredited and were all developed in-house. Thanks to high quality materials and manufacturing, we can ensure traceability and warranty at any time.
... as in the amount of possibilities to measure and calibrate. The CS Q-LEAPTM systems enable to test an extensive range of dynamic physical quantities – from acceleration and shock down to dynamic force… and even more to come! With the new generation of systems, the range of DUTs you can calibrate is almost endless.
... experts at your side to find the best fitted solution to your challenge and task. Developing advanced products is our top priority. To achieve this, we take advantage of the creativity of our employees and our know-how and expertise, so that we can set new quality standards together with our customers.
... on the market and quick for our customers. First, we are agile in response to customers’ needs and market trends. Moreover, the CS Q-LEAPTM systems are fast and time saving with regard to installation, commissioning, calibration setup, calibration time, evaluation, maintenance and many more.
- wide range of typical DUTs
- flexible frequency range
- comprehensive software operating modes
- future proof and boundlessly extendable
- one vibration control system, many applications
- traceable to PTB (German National Metrology Laboratory)
- fair and extensive support and service contract
- technical support and recalibration available worldwide
- extensive operating modes
- embedded sensor database
- integrated software for the generation of calibration certificates
- easy data exchange with third-party applications