Calibration Service – Inclination
Accredited calibration of your inclinometers – professional and reliable
Inclinometers are measuring instruments that can establish an exact angle of slope with respect to the direction of gravity or can effectively monitor changes in an inclination angle. However, calibration at regular intervals is necessary for this.
We can support you with our DAkkS-certified calibration services for your inclinometers and slope gauges as well as your tilt sensors or decelerometers.
- The highest quality calibration services
- Low measurement uncertainty
- Representative measurements (traceable and reproducible)
- Everything from one source: Service with in-house calibration systems
- Reliable experts and tailored advice
Inclinometer / slope gauge
Calibration of inclinometers and slope gauges (monoaxial and multiaxial)
Accredited secondary calibration with determination of linearity
- Static inclination in earth’s gravitational field
- Angle range -90°…0°…90°
Inclinometers and decelerometers
Calibration of inclinometers and decelerometers
Accredited secondary calibration of the display deviation in accordance with ISO 16063-16
Matching service for your device: Use our service finder now!
Six simple steps to your certificate
Calibration in accordance with the standard
- ISO 16063-16