For whom? CS18 operators and persons responsible in laboratories
Advanced seminar: CS18 Using calibration systems
Dates & options
Our training courses are held regularly at SPEKTRA in Dresden. You can find all dates in our events calendar.
Upon request, we also offer on-site seminars – individually tailored and on your premises!
SPEKTRA Schwingungstechnik und Akustik GmbH Dresden
Heidelberger Str. 12
DE - 01189 Dresden
Tel.: +49 351 400 24 0
Fax: +49 351 400 24 99
- Basic principles of a calibration system
- Operating modes of the CS18 calibration system
- Documentation of the calibration results
- Special topics, innovations
- Demonstration of standard calibrations
- Presentation of special options and measuring methods
- Expert discussion and exchange of experiences
- Participation in theoretical and practical part for 1 person
- Seminar documentation
- Catering during breaks
- 1 x lunch
Attendance fee: 690 euros
Participation and cancellation conditions
- We reserve the right to cancel the seminar if there are not enough participants.
- It is possible to withdraw from the event free of charge up to 21 days before the start of the seminar.
- A cancellation fee of 50 % will be charged from 20 days to 8 days before the start of the seminar.
- If cancellation takes place 7 days up to 1 day before the start of the seminar or in the event of non-participation, seminar fees shall be due in full.
- The date of withdrawal is the date of receipt of the mail. Participants may be changed free of charge.