One-stop concept of the entire CS18 system
With the CS18 Calibration system, SPEKTRA provides a means to cope with all requirements of traceable calibration and efficient laboratory operation in conformance with all applicable standards.
- Complete turn-key calibration system
- Including: Initial tracing to standard by traceable calibration of each supplied system in the SPEKTRA DAkkS Laboratory
- Modular structure allows calibration with respect to several measurands by means of one system (acceleration, sound pressure, dynamic pressure, …)
- Hardware interfaces for the calibration of sensors with digital interfaces (DTI, I2C, CAN,...)
- Software interfaces for data exchange with instrumentation data bases, ERP systems, …
- Systems are available for primary as well as secondary calibration
Support in Decision making:
Get your own System vs. SPEKTRA Calibration Service
Costumer-owned calibration system
- Supply of complete turn-key systems
- Modular structure enables the system to be applied to several measurands
- Hardware and software interfaces available for making connection to customer‘s systems
- Time needed to calibrate measuring and test equipment in permanent use can be minimized – flexibility by enabling immediate calibration
- Administrative time expenditure for management of test and measurement instrumentation is reduced
- Helps to become intimately familiar with measurement systems quality and performance - improves the proper use of the measuring and test equipment
SPEKTRA as a service provider
- Qualified professional advisory service
- DAkkS accredited calibration laboratory
- Minimized throughput time due to highly efficient flow of work
- Measurement uncertainty on level of national metrology laboratories
- Recommended if the quantity of measuring and test equipment to be calibrated is too small to justify a calibration system equipment investment
- Limited space or other constraints make it difficult to justify the acquisition of a calibration system (e. g. disturbing environmental effects cannot be eliminated)
- Cost reduction by outsourcing payroll and system costs of calibration
»Our system solutions are both complex and flexible.
We will gladly answer your questions and find the right implementation!
Please call us or use the contact form."
Michael Mende | Product Manager CS
Why calibration is a must
A calibrated measuring instrument is indispensable:
- taking precise measurements with well-known measurement uncertainty
- taking measurements the results of which are commensurable
- granting legal security as the results of the measurements taken can be traced to the respective national calibration standards
Calibration is performed by determining the values that a measuring instrument reads out when exposed to a precisely defi ned excitation quantity. If someone intends to take measurements, he or she should precisely know the characteristics of his or her measuring instrument and should be sure that his or her measurement results are commensurable with the measurement results obtained by third parties.
To obtain generally commensurable measurement results, the instruments must be traced to a national standard. This traceability is ensured and maintained by the calibration hierarchy. So everyone who wants to take precise and commensurable measurements should have his or her measuring instrumentation calibrated in regular intervals by an accredited calibration laboratory or perform the calibration routine himself using a traced calibration system.