CS Q-LEAP™ GYRO with DRE-01
CS Q-LEAP™ calibration system with DRE-01 rotation exciter, HERO™ vibration control system, zero position controller, power amplifier and software. This system is used for the calibration of angular velocity sensors and measurement systems. Typical test items include gyro transducers (angular velocity), inertial measurement units (IMU) and rotation rate measuring systems.
- Torque, max.: 0.95 Nm (sine peak)
- Frequency range:
- 1 Hz...200 Hz – traceable range for calibration
- > 200 Hz...5 kHz – extended range for testing purposes
- Traceable to PTB (German National Metrology Laboratory)
- Calibration of angular velocity sensors and measurement systems to ISO 17025: General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
- Integrated sensor database
- Integrated e-Cal™ software for the generation of calibration certificates (print, PDF...)
- Easy data exchange with applications like ERP systems or measuring equipment databases
- Angle, max.: 30° (peak - peak)
- Angular velocity, max.: 5300 °/s2 (sine peak)
- Angular acceleration, max: 2500000 °/s2 (sine peak)
- Payload, max.: 0.5 kg
CS Q-LEAP™ software
- sine calibration
- sine sweep
- vibration measurement
- vibration generation
- more information
- gyro transducers (angular velocity)
- Inertial Measurement Units (IMU)
- rotation rate measuring systems
- ISO 17025: General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
For further details, please refer to the technical data sheet. Subject to change without notice.
The SL01 Basic ensures primary support, can be upgraded to the SL02 Extended and customized with add-ons.
With our Smart Managed Service Agreement, we offer different service levels and specific add-ons for increased efficiency and flexibility. The packages offer a wide range of benefits, including fast service, smooth processing, personal contact with our experts and price advantages.
The SL02 Extended offers an advanced service such as free software updates, access to the ticket system and a free license to the SPEKTRA eLearning platform.
Our Smart Managed Service Agreements are tailored to provide top-tier assistance. The expert support as a service is designed with efficiency in mind, allowing you to flexibly design service packages and enhance them with add-ons as needed.
HERO™ is the heart of the CS Q-LEAP™ calibration systems. It offers a variety of output options, interfaces for data import and export, and enables powerful digital as well as analog signal processing. The HERO™ can be flexibly configured with many different modules.
The APS 0109 automatically controls the zero position of a vibration exciter irrespective of its load. It is essential to employ a position controller of type APS 0109 especially when working with an air-bearing vibration shaker without any integrated automatic load-compensation.
The DRE-01 dynamic rotation exciter is used for calibration of gyro transducers (angular velocity/acceleration) and for characterization of MEMS sensors. It features very low motion distortion, built-in overload protection and cooling for improved performance, and can be operated with any signal generator or vibration controller.
PA 500 DM
PA 500 DM
For all vibration exciters that require a 500 VA power amplifier (load impedance 4 Ω). The PA 500 DM offers a max. frequency range DC...200 kHz, small harmonic distortion, excellent stability even with temperature or supply line variations and helpful protection functions.
EN: Sie haben nicht das passende Produkt gefunden? Schreiben Sie uns eine Mail oder rufen Sie uns an! Wir beraten Sie gern und erstellen Ihnen ein individuelles Angebot.