Shock exciter for testing and calibrating acceleration sensors as well as for environmental testing of small assemblies and parts
- Patent-protected Medium-shock exciter
- for the amplitude range from 20 gn up to 4,000 gn
- provides force impact using a piezo-aktuator
- Adjustable signal shape, amplitude, pulse width
- This allows new possibilities to control the mechanical shock signal and with its new applications in the field of the calibration and in particular in the field of measurement and test systems (e.g. to test the shock sensibility of MEMS sensors)
No Results ...
You have not found the right product? Write us an email or call us! We will gladly advise you and make you an individual offer.
Shock pendulum with integrated reference sensor
Calibration of shock transducers as well as complete measuring instruments (measuring chain) with very high precision and efficiency
Secondary calibration of shock transducers as well as complete measuring instruments in form of a measuring chain, with very high precision and efficiency