The world goes mobile - so does our CS18!
We proudly present our prototype for mobile calibration of accelerometers at the Sensor + Test in Nuremberg at the end of May. The new system offers all advantages of a mobile calibration system without sacrificing the valued user friendliness.
What are some of the many advantages?
- Full functionality in the protected transport case
- Small and light enough to take along as carry-on luggage for field measurements
- Easy-to-understand, user-friendly handling
- Easy data processing and integration into your own company environment
- Connectivity via WLAN / Ethernet
- Data format is compatible to the SPEKTRA laboratory systems
- Comprehensive integrated signal conditioners e.g. for PR sensors
- PC-software for preparation and follow-up of Measurement Campaigns:
• Saving of individual calibration sequences in the device
• Automatic calibration procedure
• Storage of devices under test of measurement campaigns
• Thus: fast and easy selection of devices under test
• Administration of all devices under test, calibration sequences and protocols on PC
• Protocol viewer with export of data to Excel, Word etc.
Have we made you curious?
Then, we will gladly show you integrated functions and details in a personal conversation. We look forward to your visit of our booth 224 in Hall 1.
Please contact us to arrange a personal appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org