SPEKTRA S-TEST - The smart test solution for your sensors
The smart SPEKTRA S-TEST solutions allow highly efficient characterization of your devices - from development phase up to industrial large-scale production.
Various stimuli e.g. acceleration, dynamic pressure, rotation rate, etc. can be provided for numerous sensors in the laboratory.
The system-level tester was especially developed for sensors and allows flexible and highly parallel matching and parameter verification while simulating the target application conditions.
SPEKTRA S-TEST systems are characterized by the following advantages:
- Parallel testing of all DUTs without resource sharing
- Each DUT has an own Tester Card assigned. Each of this card works as independent Test System. With this Tester per DUT architecture all resources (DC and AC) are independent available for each DUT.
- High throughput with intelligence directly at the DUT
- With this Tester per Pin architecture there is an own NIOS Test Controller for each DUT for functional test processing.
- A data rate between DUT, test controller, and host is no longer a limiting factor.
- Easy to integrate
- small size and power consumption
- test programs developed in the R&D department can be transferred directly into production and quality assurance
- Use of identical hardware and software in prototype development and mass production
- High scalability by using identical hardware and software
- prototype development ---> mass production
Table unit with 2 test cards ---> Rack with 16 Test cards ---> control cabinet with 96 test cards ---> parallel connection of control cabinets possible
- Sensor charakterization
In combination with various stimuli such as magnetic field, vibration, shock, temperature, ...
By different trigger sources (DUT, handler, control software ...)
Curious? Then, come and experience the SPEKTRA S-TEST system live - from 8th to 11th November at the Electronica at our stand 531 in Hall A1.
We are looking forward to your visit! Please contact us for your personal appointment:
By phone: 0351 400240 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org